Re: [OM] I just won a photo competition!

Subject: Re: [OM] I just won a photo competition!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:42:38 EST
In a message dated 1/5/2004 4:00:35 AM Central Standard Time,
Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
My office had a competition entitled 'Jeux d'ombre et de lumière' literally
translated as 'Games of Shade and Light' - and I got first prize!

Congratulations on a very nice image.

Asking the question of this group should produce a predictable answer.  Buy
more OM stuff.  I like that answer and you might also look at using it to help
fund or partially fund a little trip to someplace you would like to visit and
photograph.  You would, no doubt, capture some more images that bring you joy.
 Bill Barber