Re: [OM] OM sure right

Subject: Re: [OM] OM sure right
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:05:52 -0800
I have to agree even the photo content on the list is sparse ...

I vaguely remember Tamron made the long focal length lenses that could be
broken down into shorter pieces but didn't know that Tokina had also. Does
anybody have great things or even good things to say about them?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2977231203&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

I was going through some of the slides I took last summer looking for some
to print. I found one which doesn't look as sharp as what I've normally
attained with my Tamron 400/4 but I like it. Comments and criticisms
welcomed.
http://jkeller.com/Photos/Birds/cormorants_2.jpg

I think Graham's weekly photos have been great. I'm going to try to make
sure I try to get a good image every week in 2004. The discipline to look
every week for a good image should improve what I see.

-jeff