Re: [OM] ( OM ) List of member websites

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) List of member websites
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 00:06:26 -0800
'Twas me and good memory, Brian. The links are still on my site:

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/ and choose "Links" from the menu the
OM Photo Sites from the Web Links page, or

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/modules/mylinks/viewcat.php?cid=1
which goes straight there.

Links are available anonymously. Additional site OM content may require
login. No registration data is released to any third party. I haven't
retested recently, so if anyone finds a dead link, please let me know.

---
Scott Gomez