Re: [OM] OT computer questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OT computer questions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:04:50 -0500
It is amazing how much computer you get for comparatively little money these
days.  Just replace the box  and you can probably get it with exactly what
you want. After that you'll still have lots of room for expansion.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks