Re: [OM] OT/ FS: two zooms with free extras

Subject: Re: [OM] OT/ FS: two zooms with free extras
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:47:07 EST
Ok, I fully understand what you mean, Moose. I just thought there was
somebody out there who needed a zoom, and/or a 28mm for 25 bucks while they
save up
for the Zuiko ebay wars ....  And I'm sick of seeing them take up space in my
storage cases.
I just 'enabled' a young-un by giving him an OM-10 and 50mm, maybe I'll just
give him these lenses too.

Best,
George S.

olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Already have the Kiron and several zooms of better lineage covering the
80-200 range and more.

The Kiron is a beauty of exceptional build quality and excellent optics.
Don't know anything about the Soligor.

Moose