Re: [OM] ( OM ) film usage.

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) film usage.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:18:35 -0500
You're not deprived, Brian - But we're talking/arguing here about very
different kinds of shooting for very different purposes. During the
years when I was just shooting for myself, I was probably shooting the
way you do. And if someone is primarily shooting landscapes, general
scenes, etc., a roll in a day might well be allot.

And btw, I'm not saying that on every shoot I go through that many
frames - it all depends on what's going on, how many people are
involved, and what I'm trying to get.

B. D.