[OM] [OT?] Happy new year

Subject: [OM] [OT?] Happy new year
From: christian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:47:40 +0100
I don't contribute very much but it is always pleasant
to read from you all. Even when digital topics because
a digital camera is "just" about a scanner back from
which we hope to mount your zuikos despite Olympus
refuses it (BTW : thanks to C*n*n).
And that even though I decided to stay away from
digital ... until a full size digital camera at less than
1,500 $ appears ?
Like computer stuff, technology is changing too fast as
prices decrease to allow me such a purchase.

My last purchase is a 24/2.8. Not for collecting but to
use mainly for family pictures.

I have read from Internet (thanks ADSL) about the
different main lens mounts and I realized how OM/Zuiko's one
has been very well designed with lock and DOF preview
on the lens. It seems to be unique, isn't it ?

Happy new year to everybody !

Christian

PS : the list is a good way for me to read in english !