Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:53:40 +1100
Come on now - I'm a teacher - I've met lots of people who do NOT have the wherewithall to be magnificent and some of them were even students rather than staff.
They were often rather trying though.
(And as you're septic rather than a real Canadian, I better tag that with an 'irony warning' label :)

Hi Andrew:
laughing, it does go on, and on anon. in the big picture -We  each  have the
wherewithall to be magnificent, it is our task to try.

Gord