[OM] OM-2s (OM2s) for sale

Subject: [OM] OM-2s (OM2s) for sale
From: "Dick L." <rlocke1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:09:06 -0600
Folks,

I have a beautiful OM-2s that's been sitting on my shelf for too long. It had a full CLA at Camtech in April, 2002. It's a very nice looking camera. Write me (please be careful not to reply to the list) if you want pictures and/or more details.

I'm looking for $250, which would include insured shipping in the US. Your money back within 10 days of receipt if not satisfied for any reason. (US sales strongly preferred, but if no takers I'll consider offers from international buyers. I can take paypal, but will charge $10 insured shipping in that case.)

Thanks,

-Dick Locke