Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:25:56 -0700
Hi Graham:

The trick is to have many interests and also many children! That tends to
enforce the anti-hoarding forces- I am hoping to pare down, it looks like
OM4Ti plus Om4 21,24 both 50's,100,135 and the 300 are core, add in PB2
T32,F280, and winder 2. (I have to keep the OM 1's as I like them and do use
them, also I guess the non MD 1972 OM 1 is a collectors item, it's like new,
I bought it in 1987 {as a backup to the OM4) unknowingly from a good friend
along with the 50mm f 3.5 Macro for $100.00! I wish I could buy more things
as unknowingly!

Graham, the wisdom you show only needs action to back it up, may we both
grow old and wise! My own logic is that if I don't use it, I should hope
that someone else will. The 'collector' profits no one and removes the tools
that might inspire others to share-

Gord