Re: [OM] "keyboard courage"

Subject: Re: [OM] "keyboard courage"
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:34:52 EST
Jim,
No explanation is necessary to any of us that know you. That's exactly what i
thought when I saw it. If he didn't spew out so many attacks in the first
place, he wouldn't feel the need to publish private emails in order to defend
himself!

Best,
George S.

In a message dated 12/29/2003 12:24:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,