Re: [OM] Sunshine story (Best GF in the world?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunshine story (Best GF in the world?)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:29:13 EST
In a message dated 12/29/2003 6:40:57 AM Central Standard Time,
chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
No! keep it GF status, when she became your wife things will change 180 deg.
:-)
Now C.H., let's not offend any list members who might be or might have been a
GF in the past.  A pretty good case could be made for there only being two
way streets in life.  If my memory serves me, I recall Dr. Jekyl was a man.  If
the wife is less than enthusiastic about your Zuikos, it could be that she has
seen the beautiful subjects of many of your photographs.  Alligators,
spiders, flowers, insects, children and grandchildren all seem to be safe
subjects or
at least they seem to pass the test with my spousal unit. {8^)  Bill Barber