Re: [OM] OT: Sentosaphoto now OLYMPUSUSA?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sentosaphoto now OLYMPUSUSA?
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:47:48 -0500
No.  Sentosaphoto is neopan2, Alexander Lebedev.  They're both in NYC but it is
a big place.  :)  By now I'm sure many people have
already told you what the username "olympususa" means.  It is strange that Oly
USA is using Alex's brown font in their HTML.  Maybe
that's what you recognized.  It's strange too that they didn't put the
"OLYMPUS" logo on the auction anywhere.  I think it's more
laziness / sloppiness on the part of Oly, like when they sold generic filters
under their own brand.

The little man running the brand on ebay isn't as reliable as the little man
running the auto exposure inside the OM-2.

All the best,
Lama

From: "Greg McGrath" <gmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>