Re: [OM] An unlikely pair

Subject: Re: [OM] An unlikely pair
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:17:54 -0500
Yeah, it looks like he started with a small scan, then leaned on "Sharpen" then
"Sharpen More".  Maybe twice.  :)  Been there.

All the best,
Lama

Heretic's corner:
I'm a bit homesick for my OMs right at the moment.  The Elan II door latch
decided to give up when I stressed it by mounting the
camera on a tripod for 45 minutes.  I tilted it forward-down 45 degrees, got
busy with other stuff, and when I came back to it, and
the door was hanging open.  <sigh>  8 year old polycarbonate I guess.

The good news is I found the part immediately (from 2 vendors) on ebay
auctions.  I don't think Maitani would have selected plastic
(even if it is grp) for a door latch.