[OM] Was OT: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids; now "apologies"

Subject: [OM] Was OT: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids; now "apologies"
From: "Greg McGrath" <gmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:59:21 -0600
Cc: <ClassicVW@xxxxxxx>, <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
My sincerest apology to anyone who was lurking on this auction. I didn't
mean to interfere with anyone's bidding strategy or cause it to get bid up.
I guess I should have realized that at least one member of the list had
noticed this lens, just didn't want it to go to one of the "great unwashed
masses." In the future, I'll keep quiet.

Best to all,
Greg