[OM] FS : zuiko wide-angles

Subject: [OM] FS : zuiko wide-angles
From: Wim Verheyen <aemit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:43:18 +0100
G.Zuiko Auto-W 1:2,8 f=35mm Silvernose.
Absolutely perfect glass and aperture and focus mechanism.
Slight user marks on aperture ring, other cosmetics are perfect.
Includes original front and rear caps and a generic rubber hood.
Reason for sale : I have a 35mm f2 as well.
60 Euros, shipping not inclusive.

Zuiko Auto-W 28mm f:2,8 black nose.
Absolutely perfect glass and aperture and focus mechanism.
Very slight user marks on aperture ring, other cosmetics are perfect.
Includes original front and rear caps and original rubber hood.
Reason for sale : I seem to use the 35 and the 24 a lot, not the 28.
90 Euros, shipping not inclusive.

Both lenses have always had a UV filter on to protect them.

Please contact me off list.
Pictures available on request.