[OM] OT: Silverfast, anyone?

Subject: [OM] OT: Silverfast, anyone?
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:26:12 -0500
I¹m divesting myself of some excess software and hardware. I have copy of
Silverfast Ai, version 6, for the Epson 2450 which I no longer use. I¹ve
switched to Vuescan because we use 3 different scanners here and I just
can¹t afford to buy multiple copies of the Silverfast at $119 a pop, and my
tiny brain cannot handle switching back and forth between the two ? way too
many choices and such. This is as-new, in the CD box, Mac OS 9 / X and
Windows XP, serial number and all. Totally legit. Very nice software; a
dramatic improvement over the OEM driver. But it only works with that
scanner ? nothing else. I have no particular price in mind...I¹d take any
reasonable offer, especially if you can send paypal dough.

OM content: I¹m also going to sell my Mamiya 645 because I continue to find
I not only infinitely prefer handling my OM1, but I do just as well, if not
better, with it. Of course, this is all part of my nefarious plan to one day
get a D100, but that¹s a whole ?nuther flame war to start.

Cheers,
Matthew Born