Re: [OM] Macro Flash for E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Flash for E-1
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:43:34 -0500
The picture in http://www.olympusamerica.com/e1/e1_lit/esystem_deluxe_bro.pdf
shows the power unit (which I can't find a designation for).  It's very similar
to the T32 vs. T Power Control 1, but as you mention, it has three sockets.
Two are used when fitting the  STF-22 (Twin Flash) and one with the SRF-11
(Ring Flash).

I don't know if you can use all three plugs at the same time but I kind of
doubt it.

Skip