Re: [OM] Cairns and Crocs

Subject: Re: [OM] Cairns and Crocs
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:04:22 +1100
Thanks, Roger. I like the train shot too, the lines seem to point in a good
direction. I find the problem with holidays is that one doesn't have enough
time to really get serious as the SO tends to get impatient or the vehicle
moves on too quickly etc.

You're right about koalas. They're anything but cuddly; they smell awful and
those unfortunate to have held one generally get wet. The Parks and Wild
Life people pulling them down from trees etc always seem to elicit dreadful
growls. The stupid things are just plain cranky when they're not sleeping
(which seems to be about ninety percent of the time).

The guide with the croc was a little trapped in the picture. He'd just gone
to the left to close the gate when the beast decided to come out of the
water leaving little room between the croc and the wall and I think that the
guy was actually a little apprehensive.

Thanks for looking. All the best for Christmas and a safe and happy New
Year.

John.