[OM] Mebad

Subject: [OM] Mebad
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:50:54 -0800
After the past weeks list wars, I was clearing my head by stumbling through
that wicked auction site this morning and stumbled upon this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2972704742&category=15239
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2972704742&category=1523
9>

Emailing the seller yielded the information that the equipment was 'largely
brand new and unused, as the person he's selling it for had most of his gear
stolen a year ago or so'.

Looking over the list, it seemed like a reasonable, albeit 'non-fang' deal.
I succumbed.

I'll be lucky to find a lump of coal in my stocking now........

Realizing that I could have spent comparable money on the new 'E' stuff and
only come away with a body is comforting.

I'll let you all know just how 'new' the stuff is.