[OM] [OT] Unsubscribe was Political parties

From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:04:37 -0500 (EST)
Cc: omlist@xxxxxxx
OK, Folks,
It is time to hit the road...
It has been pleasure to become to know most of you.
Long time ago I thought those list fights are cute, then that started to change
after seeing several members being driven out, but the glass of my patience
started to overflow after Susan Steele left.  She was a member whom many of us
respected.  I remember we joined the list at the same time, well...within just
a few days.
I bit my lip through several more of those that followed after her leave, but
there was this disturbing trend...Instead of sitting and enjoying my digest, I
found myself increasingly fighting the desire to send negative thoughts to the
list.
I resisted for a while getting involved in the latest epic, but at the end I
did...unfortunately.  Then I realized I joyned the "discussion" the way those
people who drove me nuts in a first place did, for which I apologize to you.
I have always been proud that in my house "we are happy people", but for the
last month especially, I have not been able to find my sense of humor (neither
my politeness).  I do not need this.  Normally as you grow older, you get
mellower, not grumpy and angry and this is how I intend to be.
Nothing else left to say, but to thank you for your help and wish you happy
holidays.
Boris
P.S.  Thomas, the unsubscribe function did not work for me.  I receive the
digest at:
alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx
bgrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and would like to be removed.  Thank you.

This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)