Re: [OM] Bogen Tripod Bag

Subject: Re: [OM] Bogen Tripod Bag
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:14:06 -0800
Bob,

Yes you are, otherwise how is anybody (esp a thief) supposed to know you have an expensive tripod in there? :)

Jim Couch

Bob Docherty wrote:

I see on the EvilOne a Bogen tripod bag currently at $35.89 with $9.10
shipping to my locale. Am I crazy for just using one of those bags from the
collapsible chairs as my carry case of choice? It holds my Bogen 055 and
3025 3D head and has a shoulder strap. I even get a chair for less than half
as cheap as this deal :)