Re: [OM] Sir Mick?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sir Mick?
From: "jonathan" <jsarklay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:19:50 -0000
-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Garry Lewis

>Can any of our British friends please explain to me why Mick Jagger was
>Knighted?

I could try, but we've been asked to lay off the politics...
.
.
.
.
.
How come no one's beaten up on Tony yet, it's not like he doesn't deserve it
or anything...

Chirac's lot are doin' wonders for Christian - Muslim relations at the
moment, eh...

Is the West African Oil industry OT? Loads'o dictators over there to do
business with!!!

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that 'minor council' politics is OT. Best get back
to the OM subject of the United States of Earth...

Come on chaps, if we're gonna spend hours pouring over OT lets make it
something to really get our teeth into...

jon 'for ever emulsion' arklay (well, until I can afford top notch digi)

PS Walt need not be mentioned in association with     .....something to
really get our teeth into..., it could be getting slightly close to the edge
of the precipice!