Re: [OM] SN 100mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] SN 100mm f2.8
From: "jonathan arklay" <jsarklay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:51:19 -0000
This is like waiting for a bus. Don't see one all day then three come along
at once......

Is this offer because you don't use 100mm f2.8's at all or are they just
spares?

What is wrong with them?

The UK high st price for good one's of these lenses seems to be from ?150 up
to really silly money. I have seen some of the newer MC's in rough nick for
less. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, who knows?

But so long as it match's the description given I'll be very happy with
paying ?78+p&p for the one I've just won the bid on.

Jon