Re: [OM] posting photos

Subject: Re: [OM] posting photos
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:04:07 +1100
What is the easiest/best way to post photos for the mailing list.  I'd just
attach them, but it might take too long to load on some computers.  A link
might be better, but I'm not sure about the best way to do this.
Dick

Attachments are considered the ultimate sin. You'd get about 200 flames suggesting that you consider activities that are generally regarded as anatomically impossible.
Maaaate - get a site! Or enter the TOPE gallery.
AndrewF