Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:51:20 -0500
No, he does NOT pay me commission!!!! Since a previous posting, have purchased more silver button batts from John Summerville at a more than fair price, with no shipping charge, prompt service, no gasoline burned, and no tax. Like to support the 'small guys' who dare to compete with da WALLLLL. John has earned my loyalty.
Bill