Re: [OM] Hoagies! was NOT Mike Moore OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoagies! was NOT Mike Moore OT and guns
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:18:50 -0500
We have here locally an interesting double-murder case nearing
trial where a former 911 emergency center operator is alleged to
have done in her police officer husband, then her fireman
boyfriend with gradually-administered doses of antifreeze.

I hope this bit of information gives no one any ideas, but the
stuff is apparently pretty hard to detect in an autopsy unless
there's some reason to look specifically for it.  Both deaths,
which were about four years apart, were initially attributed to
natural causes.

"Gee, honey, I'm glad you're home."
"What's for dinner, dear?"
"I've already eaten, sweety, but I fixed you some nice pasta with
Prestone sauce."

Walt

"I was raised in the country; I been workin' in the town.
I been in trouble ever since I set my suitcase down." -- Bob Dylan