Re: [OM] Re: More E-1 photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: More E-1 photos
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 13:41:50 +0100
Moose schrieb:

Looks like a pretty complex mix of lighting on the 'interior' shots.

I remember that the E1 somehow uses a mix of preset WB and actual light - I would think that Auto WB is not the best choice for indoors with difficult and light sources. Then there is WB bracketing, finetuning and colour rendition too. This kind of light situation has always been special for film too. At least with digital you get some control immediately :)

cheers
:Doro