Re: [OM] A father's surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] A father's surprise
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 17:01:12 +1300
A year or so ago, when my now 20-years old son moved to another
University 200 miles from home, I had half a dozen prints enlarged and
mounted them on card in case he'd like to have some of them on his room
wall(s) in addition to all the banners posters, pin-ups etc.  ...  ..

I notice he's still carrying them around (he's at home for part of summer
vacation and brought them home), and gets questions about them from his
friends.

Brian