Re: [OM] Check these two auctions

Subject: Re: [OM] Check these two auctions
From: "GeoW" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:14:13 -0500
Hi Jeff,
A long time ago I was affiliated somewhat with a military PAO, Public Affairs
Officer. The photo kits were like that with the nomenclature being on the order
of
Kit, ptotography, still pic, 35mm. They were from different makers. I'm sure
they've
gone digital now making the 35mm stuff outdated and sold.
GeoW