[OM] Friday For Sale List MAK

Subject: [OM] Friday For Sale List MAK
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:16:16 -0700
I prefer PayPal. My user id on that auction site is markkronquist should you
want to check my feedback. Shipping is from Portland, Oregon. If there is no
price please make an offer...a couple people have asked I put the F3T and
F3P on that auction site...I will ship internationally

Bessa R Black Body works great I may have the box somewhere. Usual cosmetic
wear. Mechanics meter and optics fine $225 obo

Kobalux Leica SM 28mm f3.5 EX+ SN 95006 at one time I was the dealer for
these lenses then they stopped making them anyhow EX+ glass and mechanics
includes hood rare as heck and a superb lens too! $325

Leica M6 Classic non TTL early 1990s version black purchased new EX
cosmetics works fine $1050

Nikon F Black SN 70xxxxx Black FTn finder meter working now but as with all
F meters no guarantees as no parts are available EX cosmetics and mehcanics
Includes 50 f2.0 non AI (late version with rubber focus ring) Lovely to
collect or use $350 obo

Nikon F2SB with rare finder black body works great ex cosmetics $400

Nikon FM2n Black works great EX cosmetics $275

Nikon FM Chrome Body works great looks great $125

Kiev 19 Nikon FM Copy from the Ukraine works great (meter untested) $100

Nikon AF D 80-210 f4.5-5.6 current low end zoom. As new $75

Canon 50mm f1.8 FD lens late EX+ $50

Minox Copy Stand Boxed $50

Minolta RD175 Digital SLR body and accys main battery needs replacement
worked fine last time I used it $425

Hasselblad Chrome 70mm back matching insert $125

Elmarski 50mm f3.5 Fed Lens Chrome EX $40

OM 1 Black Base Plates used two for $25

thanks Mark