[OM] film vx. digital

Subject: [OM] film vx. digital
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 06:59:40 -0600
This business reminds me of the old film vs. videotape arguments. There are
others on this list more qualified to comment on why the two distinctive
looks (please feel free to join in on this politics-free OT discussion), but
let it be said that film consumption hasn't fallen all that much, and the
arguments have only moved from television to the silver screen.

I don't have the wealth of experience that brothers Scharf and Veglia have,
but I think we're looking at a similar difference.

Bill Pearce