Re: [OM] Re: Digital chatter

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Digital chatter
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:55:53 -0500
At 02:19 PM 12/3/2003, you wrote:

>>Hang in there Donald! You have been a list user long enough to know that
>>the E-1 and OT frenzy will die down in a bit and we will get back to OM
>>talk soon enough.
>
>>Jim Couch
>
>Jim,
>You're right, the E-1 frenzy has died down....but only for the time
>being....until I get my hands on one for a weekend.
>
>And yup, we're back on topic... to discussing SUVs....sigh! ;-)
>
>-Stephen.

Well we could talk about the merits of guns and gun control, we haven't done
that in a while... (oh no, I'm sorry, I'll keep my keyboard shut...)

Speaking of the E-1, I noticed that Calumet is hosting "hands-on in-store"
demo of the E-1. I plan on attending the one in Cambridge MA on Dec 11.
(65 Bent St, 10:00am - 4:00pm) Anybody else think they might show up?
I have to see for myself what the viewfinder is like.

Wayne