Re: [OM] Thank you to our TOPE master

Subject: Re: [OM] Thank you to our TOPE master
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:47:14 -1000
Where are the pic's in TOPE 16: Movement or motion?
Unless there all polar bears in motion ;)
Dan

Click on any of the thumbnails below to see the full size picture
Picture copyright owned by the photographer, please contact them first
if you want to use this picture for any purpose.
This page was made by Olaf Greve

Hi,

>And a resounding applause erupted from the crowd in recognition of the
fabulous job done by
>the TOPE master . . .  Thank you Olaf!  Bill Barber

You're welcome!
It's fun to host and organise TOPE!

The new schedule should have lots of interesting and challenging themes,
for one at least am quite happy with the outcome (even though some
events
which I would have loved to see in there didn't make it).

Cheers and enjoy the new TOPE seasons! :)
Olafo