Re: [OM] Vandalism

Subject: Re: [OM] Vandalism
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:53:40 +1100
G'day Graham,

Nice shot. Reminds me of a young lad who lived next door. He was the
renowned 'tagger' of the area for some years and had left his signature on
most freshly painted walls in our suburb. He's grown up now, into his early
twenties, and sports a nice white two-door Lexus that he's scored cheap
being as he is in the wrecking and secondhand auto industry. The first time
I saw it I had an overwhelming desire to rush across the fence and daub it
all over with black epoxy.

John.
Sydney, Oz.