Re: [OM] Re: OM List and Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM List and Adapters
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:53:06 +1100
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:58:26 +1100

I think an adapter of some sort is inevitable, if it's purely
mechanical I'd build one myself - the question is, does it need
any electronics in it to handshake with the body.

Hmmm.  I've had some reasonable success with epoxy and duct tape,
JB Weld and an occasional dab of fiberglass auto body filler.  Of
course, I'd need to get my hands on an E1.  :-)

Walt

Forget the duct tape - gaffer tape mate. It fixes anything. To anything.
AndrewF