[OM] Re: On digital and life in general[OT]

Subject: [OM] Re: On digital and life in general[OT]
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:26:43 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
So,
This is it, huh?  The beginning of the end,
Since 1997 I have "seen" people come and go, but this list was always a lively
place.  Now it seems that...:(  ...you know...
Well, I'll stick around, long after I convert to digital.  This time I might
get more chances to contribute to an actual on topic question (if there is
anyone to aks...)
There, there.  Go here to see me:
http://www.albumsnaps.com/viewPic.php?viewID=54278&photoID=3429892
"We are happy people" and I regret that my expression is like that...but the
flash in the eyes...the wine and the "chewy" beer don't help either...we just
came back from "The Bear Bar and Grill", the makers of the best burgers in the
world (for those who consider the burger a food...)
If you cant see it for some reason, just go to the main site and enter
Alienspecimen...
It is just a snap for you to see and no you are not welcome to comment...
Well I am used to changes like this (this is why the Alienspecimen, not easy to
be without a country)  It is just a list, you seem to be taking it well also.
Everything is in its right place.
Ciao
This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)