Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:42:58 +1100
Andrew,

 I was a webel and a practical chemist. Dyed the swimming pool purple
 the night before the Sports Gala (at least it killed the algae).
 Raised the red flag on the school flagpole (which was on top of the
 main building and visible for miles - took two steeplejacks to get it
 down - stole it from the Young SocialtLeague during a Cuba Blockade
 protest). But, mainly, it was the protest detonation on November 11th
 which was the last straw (two doors, ten light fittings, fifty
 windows, several sets of underpants had to be replaced).

So that's why you were sent to Australia, eh? ;-)

Saso, running to the hills

Remittance man. They were the offspring of well-to-do families who had misbehaved and were despatched to the colonies with a regular allowance (remittance) on condition that they STAYED AWAY. For some reason, my family forgot to send the cheques. Damn.
And Moore - irony, y'know!
AndrewF