[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4448

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4448
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:14:15 -0800

Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:11:04 +0800
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] digital poll

I had decided on the 10D and it was before the available of E-1, if you let
me choose again I will still bought the 10D. It can be used with all my
Zuikos, the price is much cheaper too. 10D has larger viewfinder, faster
focusing (with the AF lenses), higher pixel count, lower noise, good image
quality and excellent post processing control with PhaseOne RAW converter,
why I should buy a E-1? Ok! the 50-200 f/2.8-3.5 is great, this will be the
only reason I invest on E-2.

C.H.Ling

That sums it up in my book, too. If I were to buy only one D-SLR in the $1500-$1600 range, it would be a 10D. For all the reasons C.H. cites above.
-Stephen.
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!