[OM] OM Tamron 19mm lens

Subject: [OM] OM Tamron 19mm lens
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:12:06 +0000 (GMT)
Just bought a mint Tamron 17mm SP lens. This lens is the "final version" Not
the version that has dial in filters. Has anyone any idea what lenshood is used
with this lens and how it is fitted? Front of lens is not threaded. Manual says
82mm filters. OUCH! How do they fit?
   Front diameter of lens is 70mm and lens cap pushes on outside.
  View through this lens is awesome. I have always shot more on the wide angle
side, I just hope this lens is not a step too far.

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.