Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:59:02 -0800
Michael Moore.....my favorite topic. He doen't really do
documentaries....he does shows that tout his position that look like
docs.  In the show you site for example the Charlton Heston speech stuff
comes from several [I believe 4] speeches over a couple of years.  They
were edited to together as though they were one speech and position.

I belive Moore is Canadian himself.....this man has a real agenda.

I am not a gun person.  I just can't stomach this guy fabricating truth
in his documentaries.

dick