[OM] FS - Really Great Olympus Macro gear and some other great stuff you

Subject: [OM] FS - Really Great Olympus Macro gear and some other great stuff you need
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:02:12 EST
As the old saying goes, "Charity begins at home".  The same thing goes for
gift giving.  It is time for you to give yourself that fabulous Olympus/Zuiko
gift that you have needed for such a long time and that no one will figure out
this need in your lifetime.  Enter the master enabler.  What follows is
accurately described, offered with a money back guarantee if you are
dissatisfied
upon arrival and includes postage and insurance in the USA. Shipping outside
the
USA is slightly higher and will result in an additional reasonable charge.
This gear is primarily duplicates for me, with the exception of the 300mm &
400mm
Zuikos which I have replaced with somewhat faster but greatly heavier
Tamrons.  What I typically sell is the best of the items I have, as I use my
equipment and if I use a near new item often enough it will become not so new.
For
that reason I will keep the item which shows the most wear. I can take digital
pictures and forward them to anyone who is interested in an item or items. If
buying more than one item, subtract $5 from the price of the second and all
subsequent items.

MACRO/MACRO RELATED

1) Olympus Auto Bellows - Like new in box, with all the packing material,
plastic bag etc.  Includes the double cable release and Manual for Macro
Photography Group. $200
2) Olympus Auto Bellows - Lightly used in original box. In good condition.
No manual or double cable release.  $150
3) Roll Film Stage - Like new in box with instruction sheet. $45
4) Focusing Stage - Excellent condition in original box with instruction
sheet.  $50
5) Slide Copier - Excellent condition in original box with instructions.  $50
6) Zuiko 135mm f4.5 Macro lens.  Original front and rear caps.  An absolutely
beautiful lens.  Would be LN or Mint were it not for two minor problems.
Three or the ribs on the aperture ring show a bright mark on the front edge and
is the slightest sign of oil on a couple of the blades.  I have two of these
and each of them exhibit the same thing and it doesn't slow the aperture or
affect the operation in any other way.  The only problem I have with it is that
it
makes me crazy.  I can probably get it to show on a digital picture.  You can
steal this one at $280
7) Kiron Reverse Mate 55mm - New in box with instructions. Allows you to
reverse your 55mm threaded lens to get
   true macro results at a reasonable cost.  This is really a cool accessory.
$25
8) Olympus Close-up Lens 49mm f=40cm. Like new in original box. $18
9) 5 sets of close lenses from various manufacturers.  All with cases and in
excellent condition. 1 set 55mm - Vivitar,
   3 sets 49mm - CPC Phase 2, Kalt & Tiffen, I set 48mm - Vivitar.  Your
choice $20
10) Stopper for end of Bellows - New - If you have lost one, you know what it
is & you need this one. $20

OTHER GOOD STUFF

11) Zuiko 400mm f6.3 - Well used, recent CLA and not butt ugly.  Can be hand
held and gives great results. Original   caps and tripod mount. Silver nosed.
Yours for $415
12) Zuiko 300mm f4.5 - Nice condition silver nosed with original caps and
tripod mount. $260
13) Chrome OM 1n with 50mm f1.8, no brassing however comes with someone's NY
DL lightly etched on it.  No paint loss. $100
14) Chrome OM 1n with 50mm f1.8, no brassing, nice Samigon strap. $125
15) Zuiko 50mm f1.8 MIJ, very nice condition $25
16) Tamron Adaptall 2 mount O/OM this is the one that you don't want to use
on your OM 3 or 4, however is fine to use on your I and 2 series Olympus
cameras.  $15
17) Elicar 500mm mirror lens. Mint condition.  This lens is much smaller than
other 500mm f8 mirror lens and is a perfect size to slip in your kit for
those times you think you might want the extra reach. $50
18) Olympus T20 flash with case. Nice clean unit with solid, uncracked foot.
$35
19) Dioptic Correction lenses for Eyecup 1. I have two -5 and two 0.  Your
choice $10
20 ) Olympus Electronic Flash TTL Auto Cord T2.  New in box with
instructions. I have both the 0.15m and the 0.10m. Your choice $10
21) Olympus M.IN-Focus Trigger Cord. New in box with instructions.  $10 or
free if your purchase equals $50 or greater.
22) Hoya 52mm Multivision (6 images). Like new in case.  $10
23) Three 2X teleconverters each with good optics and mechanics. No front and
rear caps.  Your choice of Kalimar, Access or Tamron for OM. $15
24) 55mm f1.2 black nose normal lens, with original front and rear caps and
the perfect condition proper metal hood
(one of which just sold for over $70 on ebay). The lens show light wear on
the barrel and the glass is perfect.  The aperture blades are slow.  A
beautiful
piece of classic Olympus fast glass.  $200
25) Olympus OM 10 cameras.  If you are looking for an inexpensive back up
camera or something to get the kids started with, contact me off list.  I have
5
of these ranging from near new to user.  I have 2 manual control units that
will go with two of the bodies.

Remember to deductible $5 from the price of your second and any subsequent
items.

Thanks for looking. Have fun shopping for yourself. Please respond off list.
Something else OM related for which you are looking? Ask me.  PayPal
preferred.  Bill Barber