Re: [OM] 18mm

Subject: Re: [OM] 18mm
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:36:56 -0800
I don't think it's a Fang. A lot of cosmetic damage has to affect value. I suppose the case would be a collector plus, but this is no collector's lens. More important, it doesn't have the 49-72mm filter adapter/lens hood, which may be harder to find than the lens now. Also doesn't have the special front cap that fits over the protruding front element. I will keep the front cap but never use it, as I don't trust myself with that fe sticking out. Mine has the hood on at all times and resides in a nice fitting no-name case with the hood and 72mm generic cap attached.

Moose

Timpe, Jim wrote:

This is near fang territory.  Seller has 100 0.000000eedback, too.  How'd I miss
this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2966066603&category=3344&;
rd=1