Re: [OM] More E-1 stuff...

Subject: Re: [OM] More E-1 stuff...
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:59:00 -1000
I opening
Dan

Now for the bad parts: 1) the 4/3 aspect ratio... it's weird! I wonder
why they did that? 2) doesn't shoot black and white 3) it's expensive
(more than the S2/EOS10D) 4) I couldn't find how to get to the
histogram. 5) only three lenses available- no fisheye, no fast
telephoto- bummer!!!

So while it's a solid camera and great imaging device, it's more just an
indication of where the future is going as these manufacturers try to
slug each other out.

Heres the link...
http://digitalphotographers.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=9196015511&f=9166
094551&m=8276043684