Re: [lens] Re: [OM] eBay payments (was A New EB*Y Twist)

Subject: Re: [lens] Re: [OM] eBay payments (was A New EB*Y Twist)
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:11:15 -0500
Easiest, probably cheapest, way is international postal money orders in
an agreed currency.

A local Ottawa company offers local checks to a hundred different
countries at a reasonable fee. (except Germany where it's exorbitant).

tOM

On Tuesday, November 25, 2003 at 15:59
whunter <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Don't rub it in Tom.........    I'm right in the middle of trying to make
> two payments in British Pounds from a US account.  VERY frustrating.  Even
> my US Bank is a duhh in this need.  Don't mind paying a reasonable and
> prudent fee, but to be gouged is against my Scottish heritage.  Piers,
> where are you when I need you???? :((( Bill On Nov 25, 2003, at 1:59 PM,
> tOM Trottier wrote:
>
> > . Now if only there were a cheap,
> > quick way to transfer money to/from other countries...

----  Abacurial Information Management Consultants ----
Tom A. Trottier, President              http://abacurial.com
758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
N45.412 W75.714 +1 613 860-6633 fax:+1 775 307-4133
        -- Benjamin Franklin