Re: [OM] OT keyboards

Subject: Re: [OM] OT keyboards
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:07:53 -0800
Those XPs are great, reliable keyboards. I use a Roland XV-3080 sound module and it's been a really good investment for me. My actual MIDI controller is an ancient and well-worn Kurzweil MIDIboard that seems to be able to take any kind of abuse and keep running like a champ. Of course it weighs nearly a hundred pounds. I guess that's the trade-off between utility and reliability.