Re: [OM] OT The best men...

Subject: Re: [OM] OT The best men...
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:29:11 +1100
Yeah, that's right! They did score a try, didn't they!

A Pom goes into a pub with his dog to watch the rugby. Ten seconds into the
game his team pops a field goal. The dog jumps onto the bartop and, running
along on his two hind legs, gives high-fives with his front paws. The
barman, amazed, says, "Stone the flamin' crows! What's he do when you blokes
score a try?".

The Pom answers, "Dunno, mate. I've only had him for three years".

John (still sobbing)
Sydney, Oz.