[OM] FS Zuiko 135 f/4.5 macro, Sigma 500 f/5.6, Olympus lens hoods

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 135 f/4.5 macro, Sigma 500 f/5.6, Olympus lens hoods
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:12:29 -0800
Well times are pretty tough in our household this year so I am going to need to winnow my OM gear a bit more to raise some cash. Time is also limiting my ability to use my more ‘exotic’ gear, so here some more nice glass for sale.

I am offering these to list members, first come first served. Please reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have. Your satisfaction is 100 0uaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied I will refund ALL your money including shipping upon the items return in the same condition as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add. Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the United States.)

1. Zuiko 135 f4.5 macro $300.00
This lens is in excellent shape, cosmetically, optically and mechanically. Includes front and rear caps. Great for use outdoors - giving extra working distance when shooting flowers, insects, butterflies, ect over shorter macro lenses. Requires either the Olympus bellows or telescoping exension tube. Will also focus at infinity when used with the telescoping extension tube.

2. Sigma 400 f/5.6 APO Super Tele $200.00
Nice light and compact internally focusing super telephoto in OM mount. Apochromatic design. This is in great shape mechanically, optically, and in very good shape cosmetically. there are a few scuffs and marks on the tripod mount. Includes front and rear caps as well as the original tripod ring. I just recently purchased this lens and am selling it for what I paid for it. It is a very nice lens, and small enough that you will actually carry it with you at times.

3. 135 f/4.5 macro rubber hood $25.00
Screw on rubber hood, for 85 /2 and 100 f/2.8 also works with the 40 f/2 (other versions were marked for the 40 f/2 - this one is not.) In excellent condition.

4. 28 f/3.5 metal hood $10.00
Screw on metal hood for the 28 f/3.5 lens. In LN condition.

5. 28 f/2.8 metal hood $10.00
Screw on metal hood for the28 f/2.8 lens. LN in box.

Jim Couch