Re: [OM] OT Wildlife in Houses (was: Two questions)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Wildlife in Houses (was: Two questions)
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:31:53 -0500
Got smart and did that with bats that were using my garage. All went well until they tried to get outside- through my bedroom. Ever have bats swooping inches from your head while you are lying down and sleeping. I really didn't want to sit up. Seems they woke later in the evening than I realized. My wife was quite cranky about the whole event. She was about 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time. Had no sense of adventure at all. :-)

gregg

When they exit
(probably best to do this at night) close up their access.