Re: [OM] Two questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Two questions
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:59:59 +1100
> Walt Wayman [mailto:hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> But that's when the motor drive rewind stops -- just when the
> leader comes off the take-up spool.

Walt, I have my C*n*n set to do the same...and yet so far
about half the time where I want to use the feature I've
pulled the cassette out and winded the film all the way
in before....D'OH!

I don't drink beer, don't have grandchildren, don't drink
beer...."vapour lock" is looking pretty good for me.

(I have retrieved a couple of leaders by jamming another
bit of film leader in there and trying to wind it back
and forth with occasional success...but I've also kept
the ideas people have given here)

Marc
Sydney, Oz